Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Stream for User, sharing it for customer

Hi Folks,

i got a Question: i know how to create the stream within of qmc, and i know how to add the user in this stream. I have a Question: if i add the user (in this case my Project Manager) and user (my Project Manager) creates it own qlik sense - file with Dashboard and this Dashboard does he want to make available for his customer:

- what should i do / or what should he do

my assumption (i am quite sure, but somebody can confirm it) if i add my user and create for him stream (i am acting as admin), when my user (my projectmanager) want to make availabe his Dashboard for his customer (then i am appearing again and acting as admin: i should make available the Dashboard whithin the stream for his customer)?

Does anybody have any idea or suggestions?

thanks a lot

Beck

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Yes exactly. You give the authority for the access rights of the customers account. If you give that account access to the stream where your manager can publish his work, then the customer can see this.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Beck,

You can create a customer account as an user in Qlik Sense. Add this user with the correct security settings that it can only see the right streams/applications that you want. If your project manager has the rights to publish his own applications in his space, then you should the account for your customer have access to this stream.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Hi Jordy,

thanks a lot for your responce and time,

" then you should the account for your customer have access to this stream." - did i understand Right, in the end i am responsible for Access of customers to stream of my Project Manager?

Thanks a lot

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Yes exactly. You give the authority for the access rights of the customers account. If you give that account access to the stream where your manager can publish his work, then the customer can see this.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

Jordy thanks a lot for time and help