Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KC3
Creator
Creator

Tagging

Hi All,

I am making warehouse allocation,

So i want to make if against the order my right warehouse is A but the stock was not in A warehouse and it went to B warehouse then it will be tag under wrong warehouse.

1.  so i applied the formula if(Correct_Warehouse=Fac_UP_WH,Right,[Wrong])

but it's coming Null

KC3_0-1672907379826.png

After getting the above table i need the count against the order date how many distinct count of Display Order Code has been went for right warehouse and how many went for wrong warehouse

KC3_1-1672907545148.png

The above image is from Excel as i am not confirm what formula i have to apply.

Thanks in Advance

KC

2 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Looks like your order code example has a mix of right and wrong answers.  In the table you could use ColumnNo() or Column to compare at row level.

What you want to do is make your if condition more granular based on the individual transaction as you can see your order code has a mix of items going to the right and wrong warehouse based on your count.

Use of the Aggr() function might help in this case.

Aggr(if(Correct_Warehouse=Fac_UP_WH,'Right','Wrong'), [Display Order Code], <Other dimension to make the line unique perhaps what you are using to count on>)

KC3
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi

I apllied the below formula and the data is coming

if(Correct_Warehouse = Facility_Updated_WH,'Right','Wrong')

KC3_1-1672910521089.png

Now i need the distinct count against the order day how many Display Order Code has went for right and how many wrong.

Note:- against 1 Display Order Code some of the data will be goes under right & wrong both so the count will be coming under both.

KC3_0-1672910297174.png