Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makaosant
Contributor
Contributor

Thoughts on QlikSense

Greetings all. I've been running with electricity BI completely for the beyond 4 years.

I'm a one-guy store, building our DW, facts models, datasets, with our reporting all in PBI. At the same time as some of users rely upon my reporting, both at once or thru "analyze in Excel," very few people are absolutely the usage of PBI to create their very own reports.

Currently, a person that joined the enterprise spoke well concerning QlikSense, that it was smooth for customers to leap right in and build reports.

In case you've had experience the usage of QlikSense, i'd be curious to get your mind. Is it consumer-pleasant? Is there a use case for having both electricity BI and QlikSense? I find it difficult to consider that the equal person network that has not been encouraged build PBI reviews off of my pre-constructed datasets and flows, will begin the usage of QlikSense to accomplish that, however who knows?

I would appreciate any insight you've got. TIA!

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

I you would have to address the why behind not engaging with the PBI as that probably won't go away with switching to Qlik Sense. 

From my experience with both i would pick Qlik Sense over PBI, a well executed date model , with a managed set of dimension and measures, paired with the simple authoring in Qlik would be a better user experience.