Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II

Title Stacked Bar and Period percentage

Question 1

I want to show a bar chart and by selecting a period (ReportDate) the title of the bar chart need to change with the selecting period.

Example:

ReportDate

Title:

Credit rating period: 20151231

By selecting the ReportDate 20160131 the title has to change in:

Credit rating period: 20160131

What formula in Qlik Sense can I use? 

Question 2

How can I display the percentages of each ReportDate to 100%. Now it is showing for each period the percentage of the total of all the values for the periods 20151231, 20160131.

What formula can I use in Qlik Sense?

13 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is the expression you are using currently for calculating %ages? Don't have an answer for your question1

jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Dear Sunny

Please see the expression I use:

Sum({<ASSET_GROUPING_NAME = {"Fixed Income"}>} MARKET_VALUE_APG_BASE)/Sum (total { <ASSET_GROUPING_NAME = {"Fixed Income"}>} (MARKET_VALUE_APG_BASE))

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Are you expecting some thing like this first screen shot as it is without filter:

Now I chose month January look at the behaviour and heading of the chart screen shot below:

Please let me know if this what you are looking for..

Thanks

jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

For the title this should be correct. Thanks.

sunny_talwar

Try this:

Sum({<ASSET_GROUPING_NAME = {"Fixed Income"}>} MARKET_VALUE_APG_BASE)/Sum (TOTAL <ReportDate> {<ASSET_GROUPING_NAME = {"Fixed Income"}>} (MARKET_VALUE_APG_BASE))

Anonymous
Not applicable

On the right hand side pane there is an option for Appearance and below that title and there you can give expressions for your heading .. I have used ='Month'& MonthName

Thanks

jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Dear Sunny

Thanks this works, the only thing I am missing now are the percentages of the different rating classes (AAA,AA,A,BBB,BB).

Best regards

Xandro

sunny_talwar

What did it give you? Can you share a screenshot of what you have now?

jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

See above