Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonyAdelman
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to add a Last 30, 60, 90 days filter to my app

I have created a straight forward Qlik Sense app for my boss of our most recent hires.  His initial request was for showing those folks who were hired in the last 30 days.  I added an expression to each column in my New Hire Details Table (=if(AccountEnabled=1 AND IsNull(TerminationDate) AND HireDate>=(Today()-30), FullName) which seems to do the trick.  I have filter panes in the app based on Office Location, Job Title, etc. and they work well.

Now he has requested the ability to filter this by Last 30 Days, Last 60 Days and Last 90 Days.  I've Googled it and have tried a bunch of different solutions I found (creating either some kind of a bucket table or multiple If() statements in the load script or populating it with a complicated expression in the field), but am having no luck.  Either the load statements fail on data load or the dimensions fail in the filter visualization. 

I've tried searching through the Qlik Community and Qlik Learning Portal (which is unfortunately a rabbit hole with no answers) to no avail.  I'm assuming there is probably an easy way to do this and my novice skills just aren't there yet, but I've spent 2 hours of my work day on this and I'm reaching out via a community question.  Thank you in advance.

0 Replies