Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ammarahw
Contributor III
Contributor III

Trying to create a vertical reference line on a histogram

I am trying to create vertical line on a histogram that shows the price of a product in increments of $5 on the x axis and the number of that product sold on the y axis. I want to create a vertical reference line showing the median. I have not found a discussion post that has an answer on how to do that. 

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ammarahw
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, I ended up finding a way to do it. This is a bar chart, not a histogram but it still fit what I was trying to do. Its called Dimension reference lines. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ajay_Ananthnarayan

ammarahw
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for replying. I tried the combi chart that but wasn't able to use the the combined chart to make one solid vertical line. I was only able to create a horizontal line. It looks like someone in the past has suggested a vertical reference line. 

Do you know if there is a way to check on what happened with this? https://community.qlik.com/t5/App-Development/Vertical-Reference-Line-in-Histogram/td-p/1450959

ammarahw
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, I ended up finding a way to do it. This is a bar chart, not a histogram but it still fit what I was trying to do. Its called Dimension reference lines.