Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Update QlikSense Server

Hi experts!

I want to update my qliksense server, now i have the 3.2.1 SR1 version(a little old) and i want to update to June 2019

What is the recommendation? is a simple update could be not so easy?

All about configuration in my server will be exists after the upgrade? or there ara a lot of changes?

Thanks for your time.

Fernando K.

Labels (3)
3 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @fkeuroglian 

Please refer to the following information in our Qlik Help portal

Upgrading

Kind regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi @NadiaB , how are you?

Thanks for your reply, according with this document that you share

1) Is possible to upgrade to 3.2 sr3 direct to June 2019

that is my fast questiom, asi i red I supuse there will be no problem

Let me know if i am rigtht

Thanks Fernando

NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @fkeuroglian 

I don't believe so, the documentation stands that it is necessary to upgrade to June 2017 and then start from there, I would recommend to read the documentation step by step, verify if any other manual changes need to be made, run scripts, etc, remember to have a backup before any change, try to upgrade first a non production environment.

June 2019 is one of the most recent versions and has a lot of changes, you might need to read the Release Notes to verify if that is the version that you would like to install.

Please refer to the following article:

From what version can Qlik Sense be upgraded to February 2019

Kind regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm