cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HMUTUAL01
Contributor III
Contributor III

Using Date Picker to Select Date Two distict dates

I have a table with a series of dates and would like to use the date picker to select only the min date and max date and display them in two separate columns.  Below is the expression I am using. Currently my output in both columns is the dates between the min and max dates selected. How do I get it to only display the min in one column and max in the other?

({<POST_DT={'$(=Max(POST_DT))'}>})

({<POST_DT={'$(=MIN(POST_DT))'}>})

Labels (4)
5 Replies
KGalloway
Creator II
Creator II

KGalloway_0-1696608616902.png

I don't fully understand what you want. Will this work? The second table just shows two measures with the min(date) and max(date). There are no selections currently, but if you make any, the min and max will change.

HMUTUAL01
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The second table would be my desired output. I would like to use the date picker to make the selection. What is the syntax to use the date picker selection?

KGalloway
Creator II
Creator II

So you want it to show the min and max dates from the dates you select? It should do this already:

KGalloway_0-1696609164602.png

HMUTUAL01
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Can I use the Date Picker

HMUTUAL01_0-1696609362139.png

KGalloway
Creator II
Creator II

Yes. You will need to change the date picker to "range" instead of "single date" and it will let you select a range of dates. Then the table will show the min and max of those dates.

KGalloway_0-1696609580857.png