Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Warehouse layout with qlik sense

Hello All,

I would like to create a layout of our warehouse shelfs and see green or red when the shelf is empty or not. The values will be 0 and 1. What we think is described below.

I created an svg file from a free website as in the picture below. This is the front view of our shelf 8 x 4. What we want here is, if the value is 0 in database (in this case the excel file), then the corresponding svg_id box must be green, if 1 then red. From this we will understand that the green shelfs are empty, red ones are filled. and later we will formulate the empty and filled shelfs to find out our ratio.

1.PNG

for this i am planning to use svg reader, which i did as in the picture above but the problem here is, i use the measure expression below

if(([warehouse.Adet])=0 ,Green() ,red())

and i see all green. The Colour function is wrong i think. Or maybe it is not supported with this extension.

If i change the colour property from svgreader extension as below, the the graphic corrupts.

2.PNG

if i change it as below, then  i cannot select either of the options like disabled color, hot color etc.....

3.PNG

My data excel is as follows with two columns

SVG-ID , Adet

svg_1 0

svg_2 1

svg_3 0

svg_4 1

svg_5 0

svg_6 0

svg_7 0

svg_8 1

svg_9 0