Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hkufeoisu
Contributor III
Contributor III

Which version of Qlik Sense should I download

Hi Experts,

We are new to Qlik Sense. We want to get the feeling on using it. I search 'Qlik Sense' in google, but different versions of Qlik Sense are returned. Qlik Sense Desktop, Qlik Sense Business, Qlik Sense Enterprises, Qlik Sense Cloud, Qlik Sense Saas ...etc

May I know which version of Qlik Sense I should download, please? We want to create the order KPI dashboard with some chart objects and show the data

Thanks

Toms

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

According to Google, this should be it:

https://www.qlik.com/us/trial/qlik-sense-business

It includes a link for if you need your trial to be offline (local installation) as well.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Which version you should use depends on what you plan to do with it long term. For the sake of evaluating how Qlik Sense works in general, you can use any of the versions, though.

hkufeoisu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Or,

Yes, in this stage, we use the Qlik Sense for evaluation purpose only. If possible, would you mind to provide a link or a brief description on the Qlik Sense family, pls? Moreover, would you mind to show me the FREE TRAIL url as well, pls?

Many thanks

Toms

Or
MVP
MVP

According to Google, this should be it:

https://www.qlik.com/us/trial/qlik-sense-business

It includes a link for if you need your trial to be offline (local installation) as well.

hkufeoisu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Or,

OK. I will try the free trail tomorrow

Thanks

Toms

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Whatever you want to install, you need a license. By using Qlik Cloud SaaS you will get a 4 weeks test license you can use with other users from your company. (By the way, SaaS, you don't have to install, the software and server is ready to use, just start your test phase).

Qlik Sense Enterprise (for windows) or Qlik Sense Desktop needs a license also. From your local reseller, you can get a test license also.