Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wondvorg
Contributor III
Contributor III

about widget which i put on my app

I used to use Qlik Sense Desktop, Standalone. 

when I put on some widgets(which I created) and send it other person with mail, can those widgets use the person who i sent mail? 

please tell me it can be or not.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wondvorg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thank you for your reply. thats my wated to get answer. if so, widgets and extensions which someone created, users have to put on app themselves always? even if those widgets or extensions put on app already?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
albert_guito
Creator II
Creator II

Yes, it is. There are some widgets and extensions published in git hub for example that you can download and use it. This is the same.
Ag+
wondvorg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks for your reply. i wanted to know the person who I sent mail with my app, he/she can use my widgets on my app, just open my sent app or not.

albert_guito
Creator II
Creator II

No, in this case he needs copy the widget/extension in the qliksense directory to use it.
Ag+
wondvorg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thank you for your reply. thats my wated to get answer. if so, widgets and extensions which someone created, users have to put on app themselves always? even if those widgets or extensions put on app already?