Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cecika
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

accumulate by 2 dimensions

Hello.

I need to make an accumulated, for example:

In the period January 2020 for the letter B I have 1, for the period February 2020 I have 4, so in February 2020 it should show me 5 accumulated and so on for the rest of the periods and letters.

Tried with RangeSum and it didn't work for me, with navita build of qlik it didn't work either.

Please I would appreciate your help.
Thanks

attach an example

this is what I want:

Cecika_1-1622849447408.png

Labels (1)
2 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi Cecika,

You can sort based on Field_1_Table & use rangesum function to achieve it.

Exp: Rangesum(Above(Sum(Aggr(Count({<[Año_Creacion_SS_Table]={'$(vAñoMaxTable)'},
Field_2_Table={'Value 1'},Field_1_Table-={'-'}>}
Distinct ID_Table&Field_1_Table),Period_Table,Field_1_Table,ID_Table)),0, Rowno()))

MayilVahanan_0-1622877641946.png

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Cecika
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thank you for your reply !

What happens is that your formula is accumulating by Field_1_table, and it does it well, what I want is that it accumulates by period.
As it is in the example above in January, the letter B, is value 1 and February the value is 4, then February accumulating is 5 and in March the value is 1, so accumulating it should be March 6, in April, May June not I have data with letter B, but is there any way that April, May and June are opened by period or keep the accumulated?

Also another example, is with the letter D, where the value in January is 1 and in February it is also 1, then February accumulated is 2, but in March there is no letter D, so is there a possibility that in March the letter D is shown with the accumulated of the previous period?
it should show 2 keep the accumulated from the previous period.