Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samuel_lin
Creator
Creator

both inner and outer set analysis with Aggr

Hello Qlikers!!

I have the following expression, but the result isn't correct....

Count({<Revenue={'>1000'}>} Aggr(sum({<dimension1={'AAA', 'BBB'}, dimension2={'XXX'}>} Revenue), EmailAddress))

basically first I want Aggr(sum({<dimension1={'AAA', 'BBB'}, dimension2={'XXX'}>} Revenue), EmailAddress)

so the sum of revenue by EmailAddress, and then, I would like to count the number of emailAddresses that has revenue greater than say 1000

Should be straight forward?

Thank you for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

What about this:

count(distinct if(Aggr(sum({<dimension1={'AAA', 'BBB'}, dimension2={'XXX'}>} Revenue), EmailAddress)>1000,EmailAddres))

Best Regards,
KC

View solution in original post

11 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be this:

Count({<EmailAddress = {"=Sum({<dimension1={'AAA', 'BBB'}, dimension2={'XXX'}>} Revenue) > 1000"}>} EmailAddress)

samuel_lin
Creator
Creator
Author

Hey Sunny, so that actually didn't give the right count either...

sunny_talwar

Have you checked the number of EmailAddress with revenue over 1000 in a straight table?

samuel_lin
Creator
Creator
Author

yes, I have; I also checked using the selection boxes/filter panels; just for your reference, the number should be 78, but the number with your expression gives 105.

sunny_talwar

May bad, try adding a DISTINCT

Count(DISTINCT {<EmailAddress = {"=Sum({<dimension1={'AAA', 'BBB'}, dimension2={'XXX'}>} Revenue) > 1000"}>} EmailAddress)

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

TRy like this:

if(Aggr(sum({<dimension1={'AAA', 'BBB'}, dimension2={'XXX'}>} Revenue), EmailAddress)>1000,count(distinct EmailAddres))

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
samuel_lin
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Jyothish,

unfortunately that dashes out the outcome.

samuel_lin
Creator
Creator
Author

Hey Sunny,

I am still not getting it right, i am still trying to figure this out....

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

What about this:

count(distinct if(Aggr(sum({<dimension1={'AAA', 'BBB'}, dimension2={'XXX'}>} Revenue), EmailAddress)>1000,EmailAddres))

Best Regards,
KC