Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Haana
Contributor II
Contributor II

configure site personal

Hello all!

It is possible to disable personal space depending on the role assigned to a user. That is, if i want to generate a role only for consultation but that does not have the option to create any application in its personal space that comes by default

if this is possible, how could i disable it?

thank you very much!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

I can understand the disappointment. But this is a limitation and I would suggest posting this on our Ideation page so that our product team can consider this during the enhancement.

If this resolves your query, please mark this a "Accept as Solution". Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Haana Unfortunately it's not possible to disable the Personal space. The space will be available to all invited users regardless of the license or role allocation.

If a user has personal space, it doesn't affect any of your licenses/space consumption. If you have a particular requirement, you can reach out to your Account manager and they can make it happen.

Let me know if this helps. Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Haana
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

i get it, 😞  thank you very much for your support

Vinay_B
Support
Support

I can understand the disappointment. But this is a limitation and I would suggest posting this on our Ideation page so that our product team can consider this during the enhancement.

If this resolves your query, please mark this a "Accept as Solution". Thanks!