Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
q11hhg
Contributor III
Contributor III

count distinct with aggr function?

Hi, I want to calculate the distinct count of the customer with a total events greater than 2

by using:

count( {<
[Event Type] = {'P'},
[Customer ID] = {"=sum([Total Events])>=2"}

>}
distinct [Customer ID] )

It does not give me the expected result. I think it needs an aggre function or summarize function that first summarizes the total events by the customer and then distinct count.

But I do not know how to do it, could you please help. I have my sample data attached, thanks . 

3 Replies
Saravanan_Desingh

Your code works for me. Please check your App. You might be missing something.

=count({<[Event Type] = {'P'},[Customer ID] = {"=sum([Total Events])>=2"}>}distinct [Customer ID])

commQV27.PNG

q11hhg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hI @Saravanan_Desingh  Thank you , I just do not know where the error coming from, when I selected the same period, I will end up with 43 not 36

q11hhg
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Saravanan_Desingh  I think I know where the extra numbers are coming from , but I do not know how to fix it.

The expression {<'P'>}, does not work, if you load the attached file and do the same expression, the result will be wrong. it will take both event type. For event P the number of customers should be only 3.