Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sekrish
Contributor III
Contributor III

disable the selection between charts and tables in app

Hi,

I have an app with 2 tables and a few bar charts, guages etc... the data model for the tables is associated with a task_number field.

when i click a row in the table, relevant data is selected in the bar charts and guages as well for that particular request.

I would like to disable this behaviour and have the chart/guage data being static while the corresponding row behaviour stays the same among the tables. How can this be done?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

If you select the data from table it makes the selection of data value for that particular dimension. You can exclude this selection in chart /guage using set analysis modifier.

Let's say you have measure in chart/guage as sum(Sales) then you can write below set expression to exclude the selection of table dimension

sum({<Dimension1,Dimension2>}Sales)

where Dimension1 & Dimension2 are dimensions of the table

This set expression need to be included in all the measures of chart which you want to be static

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Kushal_Chawda

If you select the data from table it makes the selection of data value for that particular dimension. You can exclude this selection in chart /guage using set analysis modifier.

Let's say you have measure in chart/guage as sum(Sales) then you can write below set expression to exclude the selection of table dimension

sum({<Dimension1,Dimension2>}Sales)

where Dimension1 & Dimension2 are dimensions of the table

This set expression need to be included in all the measures of chart which you want to be static