Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smorty11
Contributor
Contributor

experience with Qlik Sense?

Hi guys! Long time lurker and I do post now and again (I think). My company has just picked up Qlik Sense as a way to remove the need for us to email our reports to our clients. Instead, they will be able to access their reports on Qlik and we will not need to produce the reports in Excel as the app will do this for us.

It is the first week in and I am really really struggling with using Qlik. Many of the questions I have googled I am struggling to find an answer to as there doesn't seem to be many people using it. I have had a look for any sort of fully comprehensive course on youtube but have failed to find one. Would any of you guys be able to recommend any tutorial courses that are available for free??

Thanks for the help in advance.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

There are many free learning videos available from our learning portal at https://learning.qlik.com

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @smorty11 ! 
@Lisa_P  has provided a great starting point.
Then it would be good to know what your role is: are you a system administrator? are you a developer that will need to prepare the dashboard? an end-user?
Also, it would be good to know which version of Qlik Sense you are using: is it the client-managed version, or is it Qlik Cloud?

You might want to check this post, since it collects a series of useful resources, but knowing "who" you are in regards to Qlik Sense will allow us in the community to point you to more specific resources.

We also have a specific site which collects free training: https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/free-training

Cheers!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.