Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dogvilegr13
Contributor II
Contributor II

mashup printing

Hi,

I created a mashup and I use window.print() method with print button. The main issue is that prints ONLY the first page.

Also, I created a specific media print.css to custom the print page with no difference.

I am wondering whether is Qlik issue because the same print button works perfectly with a demo html page (independent from Qlik Sense).

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also having trouble with printing my mash up charts/grids. However, I was able to overcome the problem you mention here. Adding the following CSS resolved the issue of all the pages not being printed.

@media print {

body, h1, h2, h3, ol, ul, div {   

width: auto;

height: auto;

float: none;

overflow: visible;

overflow-y: visible;

position: static;

}

}

However, I'm having trouble printing tables that contain more columns than will fit on the page. I can't seem to figure out a way to make all the columns in a large table to print well.

In our implementation, it seems like the qlik components needs a defined (height/width) container in order to render. These look great for screen viewing, but I need to resize the containers when we go to print, but once the qlik components are rendered, they cannot be resized.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great!