Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

more than 1048566

Dear all,

I have table object with multiple dimensions and measures....and I have rows 3 million rows.
while exporting I am getting below message and in only 1048566 rows exported.

is there any way to export in multiple excel sheet(tab) such as first sheet 1048566 then next is starting from 1048567 and like this ....?

or what else solution we have ? 

Labels (1)
27 Replies
steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

It could be both. One table would show the data on the sheet, then users could click export and download the file instead of right-clicking on the table.

Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

As mentioned earlier, we need dimensions and measure to be shown in table.

Is it possible ? how?

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

Yes, you can still use a regular table object for that. Those will show your dimensions and measures to your users. For exporting that data however, you would provide the export button that would have the same dimensions and measures.

Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I have already done the export using button but issue is it is still exporting only 1048566 rows data. Also exported file is not distributing data into multiple tabs...

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

Ok, understood. I might be mistaken then. The extension might not provide this functionality after all. Sorry about that.

Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Its perfectly fine. That's what is the requirement is.

However thank you for your interest and suggestions. Hopefully we will get the solution for this.

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

Might I suggest to again have a look at LogiExport? Maybe contact them first with your specific requirement or ask for a demo. It's not an expensive extension.

Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Yes. LogiExport is the solution but after all it is paid service 🙂