Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dominic_marchan
Contributor III
Contributor III

operators - select all

Hi all,

I am trying to show a KPI that is not modified based on the dashboard selections (use the {1} operator)

I tried putting the 1 at every location I could but still did not work.

Here is my KPI's formula:

sum({1<[Date.autoCalendar.Year]={2019}>}Aggr({1}sum({1}[Order Qty]) * ContractPrice, [Date.autoCalendar.Date], Retailer, Model))

The KPI works fine but if I drill down on a month the KPI gets updated which I don't want. I want it fixed to 2019

Thanks for the help

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

My best guess is that the issue lies within the Contract Price. 

=sum({1< [Date.autoCalendar.Year]={2019}>}  Aggr({1}sum({1}[Order Qty]) * ContractPrice, [Date.autoCalendar.Date], Retailer, Model))

You will need to handle the ContractPrice within a kind off basic aggregation function, by not using one Qlik Sense will treat it as an Only(ContractPrice). In you case assume that the most likely alternatives would be one of the two following suggestions.

=sum({1< [Date.autoCalendar.Year]={2019}>}  Aggr({1}sum({1}[Order Qty] * ContractPrice), [Date.autoCalendar.Date], Retailer, Model))

=sum({1< [Date.autoCalendar.Year]={2019}>}  Aggr({1}sum({1}[Order Qty] ) * sum({1}ContractPrice), [Date.autoCalendar.Date], Retailer, Model))

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vegar
MVP
MVP

My best guess is that the issue lies within the Contract Price. 

=sum({1< [Date.autoCalendar.Year]={2019}>}  Aggr({1}sum({1}[Order Qty]) * ContractPrice, [Date.autoCalendar.Date], Retailer, Model))

You will need to handle the ContractPrice within a kind off basic aggregation function, by not using one Qlik Sense will treat it as an Only(ContractPrice). In you case assume that the most likely alternatives would be one of the two following suggestions.

=sum({1< [Date.autoCalendar.Year]={2019}>}  Aggr({1}sum({1}[Order Qty] * ContractPrice), [Date.autoCalendar.Date], Retailer, Model))

=sum({1< [Date.autoCalendar.Year]={2019}>}  Aggr({1}sum({1}[Order Qty] ) * sum({1}ContractPrice), [Date.autoCalendar.Date], Retailer, Model))