cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hafaneh
Contributor III
Contributor III

qlik cloud slow when opening sheets its takes 5m or more to load every chart

qlik cloud slow when opening sheets its takes 5m or more to load every chart even tho i did an optimize for the code in it and data but i still get the slow, any ideas on how to fix this

4 Replies
adithyarpai
Employee
Employee

as a first step you can evaluate the application performance: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Apps/app-performance-eva...

Or
MVP
MVP

Best guess is that you are building charts from tables that are not connected in the schema. That typically results in extremely slow calculation times due to Cartesian joins. Past that, check the link in the previous post for other options.

hafaneh
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

"The evaluation engine encountered a critical error."

i keep getting this why?

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Note the below limitations for the Performance Evaluator:

• Only public sheets in the app, including all objects on them, are evaluated.

• It is not possible to evaluate performance of apps that are distributed from Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows.

• Not all chart objects are supported. If an object is not supported, it is mentioned in the Not evaluated section of the results.

• Chart objects created from chart suggestions prior to June 2020 need to be manually updated to be supported.

• If the app uses section access to reduce data, the evaluation is performed with data reduced for the current user. This means you need to run the evaluation as a user with access to the data set that you want to evaluate. It is not relevant to compare results from users with different section access.

• The app performance evaluation is limited to 20 GB capacity, but will attempt to evaluate all apps. Apps requiring more memory than the capacity will fail the evaluation with an error message.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!