Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ozcano
Contributor III
Contributor III

qlik sense straight table search does not work

Hello

Qlik sense straight table search does not work. When I click it, nothing happens. Am I missing something?

Regards

ozcano_0-1708503996307.png

Labels (1)
6 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

That does not look like standard Qlik Sense straight table. 

Can you share which version of Qlik Sense are you using and exactly which object you refer to? Is this the new Straight Table from extension bundle maybe?

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Ok - indeed it is the straight table from visualisation bundle extensions package.

This is what should happen:

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1708504375563.gif

apart from Qlik Sense version other things we need to know would be web browser you are using.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
ozcano
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello

This is the one I am referring. Is there any other too, I haven't see it in charts? (August 2023, qliksenseserver 14.139.4)

ozcano_0-1708504383505.png

ozcano
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello

Yes I know, somehow it does not happen (I use chrome Version 121.0.6167.185 (Official Build) (64-bit))

Regards

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I am on Chrome: Version 122.0.6261.57 (Official Build) (64-bit) and tested in on Qlik Sense (May 2023 Patch 1) on Premise as well as Qlik Sense cloud. in both cases it works ok for me. 

Did you try to see if there are any errors in your Chrome Developers tools?

cheers

ozcano
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello

This is the error in chrome developer:

ozcano_0-1708505561062.png

NOTE: Updated to Chrome Version 122.0.6261.58 (Official Build) (64-bit) , no difference