Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Priya_Arya
Contributor II
Contributor II

"Create new analytics app " option is not showing under "Add New" button in Qlik Sense Hub

Hello Team,

I have registered for the free trial version of Qlik Sense Cloud. But, while starting to explore the tool. I could not find an option to create a new analytics app. 

Please refer to the below screenshot. And kindly suggest on this.

Create new analytics app option is not visibleCreate new analytics app option is not visible

Best Regards,

Priya

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi Priya, 

I created a brand new tenant and do not have any issues. Perhaps you have created a tenant a while back? If so, try to create a brand new tenant with a unique email address. That should give you what you need.

Otherwise check this:

Open your management console:

Then assign yourself a 'Professional' Allocation.

IF you don't have a management console, again I would suggest to start a new trial. I just tested creating and new trial and I do have access to everything with a new unique email address.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

Priya_Arya
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your quick response. Truly appreciate it.

As suggested, I created a new trial account with a different email address and it worked fine for me.

Best Regards,

Priya

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi there.

Try to 'Create Space' first.

Then try to add new analytics app.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Priya_Arya
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

Space creation did not resolve the issue. It still persists. I am still not able to create an app. The option for app creation is not yet visible. Please suggest further.

Thanks,

Priya

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi Priya, 

I created a brand new tenant and do not have any issues. Perhaps you have created a tenant a while back? If so, try to create a brand new tenant with a unique email address. That should give you what you need.

Otherwise check this:

Open your management console:

Then assign yourself a 'Professional' Allocation.

IF you don't have a management console, again I would suggest to start a new trial. I just tested creating and new trial and I do have access to everything with a new unique email address.

Kind regards...

Priya_Arya
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your quick response. Truly appreciate it.

As suggested, I created a new trial account with a different email address and it worked fine for me.

Best Regards,

Priya

Frank_S
Support
Support

No worries!

Glad it's working for you Priya...cheers!