Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tertiium
Contributor II
Contributor II

"Failed to open the selected hub" after update Qlik Sense Desktop 2020 to 2022

Hi, 

I have to update the Qlik Sense Desktop 2020 to 2022 version because of EOS.
So now, I am getting the error pop up "Failed to open the selected hub"  when I try to login through authentication link even that previous version worked perfectly:

print_qlik.png

I have changed the "Virtual Proxies " configuration and still getting the Error.

Kind regards

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Tertiium  @tomovangel11 ,

If Qlik Sense Desktop February 2022 is not mandatory to use, the issue should not happen within Qlik Sense Desktop November 2021.

Could you try Qlik Sense Desktop November 2021 if February 2022 version is not mandatory and let me know if that resolves the issue?

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Luis_Arocho-LLantin

Hi Tertiium

Research and Development are aware and active researching the issue.

Tertiium
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Luis_Arocho-LLantin ,

Thanks for your reply and the explanation. Do you have an estimate when will it be fixed?

Thanks again!

Luis_Arocho-LLantin

Hi Tertiium

Can you open a case with support and provide me the case number? I am trying to get you a 90 day trial license while they resolve the problem. That way you will have access to Qlik Sense Desktop while they fix the issue. 

Thanks,

Luis Arocho

Tertiium
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Luis

As per your instruction, this is the case number that I have created: 00027347.

Thanks! 

tomovangel11
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Were you able to resolve it Tertiium?

Tertiium
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

No yet @tomovangel11 , they said that Engineering teams are working on it .

Albert_Candelario

Hello @Tertiium  @tomovangel11 ,

If Qlik Sense Desktop February 2022 is not mandatory to use, the issue should not happen within Qlik Sense Desktop November 2021.

Could you try Qlik Sense Desktop November 2021 if February 2022 version is not mandatory and let me know if that resolves the issue?

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
dbaksa_wit
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

The desktop seems to work if your on the Sense Enterprise server using the Desktop. It does have an authentication problem that you can get around. After prompts for UID & PWD. I had to qlik the back button and then select the hub I wanted to open. I finally got the desktop to open.