Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjar1290
Contributor II
Contributor II

restrict the rows using and actions and filters

Hi All,

I have a dashboard contains 2 sheets, sheet 1 contains summary and sheet 2 contains details

for ex: in summary sheet I have a KPI showing employee count which is '4'

in detail sheet I have detail report with all the 'n' number of employee records.

my requirement is, in summary sheet when I click on the employee count KPI(which is 4 Employees), it need to go to the details page and show only those 4 employee records.

how can I achieve this.

any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Labels (4)
4 Replies
Rockstar7
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

@sjar1290 You can use button for this requirement, in button you need to create a action and navigation. to do so Please follow below steps

1. Drag & Drop Button into the sheet and add action "Select values matching search criteria"

Rockstar7_0-1664886360843.png

2. Select your field and in value provide you KPI expression in the format like below

='=Sum([Sales Amount]) > 200000'. 

if you have any doubts you can refer below link

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/August2022/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Button/... 

3. Now add navigation to the sheet 2. when you click on the button it will navigate to the other sheet.

4. To display the employee count as like KPI, go to button >> general >> label >> expression. Add your expression like below

Employee& Chr(10) & Count(employee)

Rockstar7_1-1664886842426.png

5. Set font color and back ground color as you desired.

That's it your KPI will be ready and by default it will show the employee count and when you click it will navigate to other and displays those employees only.

sjar1290
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you!

Rockstar7
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

@sjar1290  Please accept as a solution, if it is answered your query

sjar1290
Contributor II
Contributor II