Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_K
Contributor III
Contributor III

text associated with max date

Hi Fellow Qlik Sense users,

I have a table that details production, order, dispatch, and returns information. 

If the product is returned it has to go through a series of stages before the customer is refunded or offered an exchange product.  A small table is attached with an example.

I need to be able to report on returned products and where they are in the returns process showing the the Date, Stage, and handler.

I have been able to get date correct in the table using the Max([DATE.autoCalendar.Date]) function, but I am unable to find a way to  get the stage  and handler listed correctly.  

I have tried using =IF(([DATE.autoCalendar.Date])=Max([DATE.autoCalendar.Date]),Returns_Stage), however this  returns a blank value.

Can anyone provide some guidance on how I can achieve the required outcome of  returning details associated with the max date.

Many thanks,

David

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
L_Hop
Creator
Creator

Hi David_K ,

you may apply sum aggregations and get what you want.

I  hope I understand requirements correctly.

regards

test_stage and handler.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi 

May be this 

FirstSortedValue( Date&' - '&Return_Stage &' - '& Handler,-aggr(max(Date),[Order No],Return_Stage))

Will give you in a KPI Object 

brunobertels_0-1695211114847.png

L_Hop
Creator
Creator

Hi David_K ,

you may apply sum aggregations and get what you want.

I  hope I understand requirements correctly.

regards

test_stage and handler.png