cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronaldwang
Creator III
Creator III

Accumulated sales chart in qliksense

I want to build an accumulated sales chart where the dimension is now set to be suppliers and the measure is the sales from the suppliers. what i want to change is that to show that majority is concentrated on small amounts of suppliers. so i am thinking to covert the dimension to accumulated number of suppliers as well (e,g, from 1---maximum). is there anyway to achieve this? thanks  

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

You can use the rank function to replace the supplier dimension, it is not perfect if you have suppliers with the same rank but it will give you a good indication. Notice my green marked bars, they have the same number, but the total count is correct . 

image.png

To replace my "Supplier Name" dimension I've used this expression:

=aggr(rank(Sum(Likes),4,1), [Supplier Name])

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Kishore1
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

kindly send me the  sample report of which you want

Vegar
MVP
MVP

Ut sounds like you are trying to do a pareto analysis.  Please check out @hic  blog post Recipe for a Pareto Analysis – Revisited - “Which products contribute to the first 80% of our turnover?”

ronaldwang
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Vegar,

yes, that is what I want but I also want to show the horizontal as the accumulated number of suppliers, (e,g  not the actual supplier name)

Vegar
MVP
MVP

You can use the rank function to replace the supplier dimension, it is not perfect if you have suppliers with the same rank but it will give you a good indication. Notice my green marked bars, they have the same number, but the total count is correct . 

image.png

To replace my "Supplier Name" dimension I've used this expression:

=aggr(rank(Sum(Likes),4,1), [Supplier Name])

ronaldwang
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Vegar,

another question, is it possible to squeeze the horizontal scale? as I got thousands of suppliers and I understand each number is representing a supplier and not actual continues measures, but just to see if options available to squeeze the axe within one page without horizontal bar being used 

Vegar
MVP
MVP

Try to activate continous axis in your chart X-axis properties.

image.png

- Vegar