Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thundera1z
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to fix the problem with variables that are not supposed to be in the visualisation?

Hello!

My issue is that I made a stacked bar chart. The x-axis represents years, the y-axis shows the number of songs in a particular genre. Each brick refers to a specific genre.

My issue is that in the original database, I have 87 unique genres in total, but for some reason, in the chart, I have 114.

I checked twice in google sheets the column 'D' for the number with =COUNTUNIQUE function.

Both Qlik Sense app and .xls file are attached. The screenshots are below:

Number of the unique genre codes (genre numerical).Number of the unique genre codes (genre numerical).In the legend, it shows 114 when it's actually 87.In the legend, it shows 114 when it's actually 87.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BjoernWollny
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

in your excel file the maximum code is 114. So Qlik probably shows also 87 entries but the last one is just 114 (eg 9 is missing).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BjoernWollny
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

in your excel file the maximum code is 114. So Qlik probably shows also 87 entries but the last one is just 114 (eg 9 is missing).

BinoyCA
Contributor
Contributor

Legend is not showing the count, it shows the available Genre codes in your data and 114 is one of them, that's why it is displayed.

thundera1z
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks mate.

I guess I was just too tired or simply dump not to think about that 🙂