Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattwestveer
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Sense Desktop Not Opening to Hub

I'm trying to log in to Qlik Sense Desktop  and I'm not being brought to my standard app hub. Instead I am seeing a blog post being brought into the standard Qlik Sense window (as shown in the attachment) and I can't find a way to get to the hub to view the apps that I've previously loaded in Qlik Sense.  I tried updating to the Nov 2019 release and uninstalling and reinstalling the Nov 2019 release to no avail.

While I understand that there are organizational changes surrounding the sunset of Qlik Sense desktop I didn't think it was going to be unusable until June.

Labels (1)
62 Replies
galrion82
Contributor III
Contributor III

I get the same message both when trying to open Qlik Sense Desktop and when I try to log in to my Qlik Sense Business account.

benoithervochon
Partner - Contributor III

Same problem for me too 😞

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cgarcia
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem

AZimmerman
Contributor
Contributor

Same.  

lablanco
Contributor II
Contributor II

same problem

benoithervochon

Workaround : start Sense without any internet connexion 😉 but it will fail again if you turn on internet connectivity 😞

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
scottwaltonmcse
Contributor II
Contributor II

Same here. Can't use  Desktop.  Can't use qlikcloud.com.  Both redirect. Clearly the service is down.

rodrigomo
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

I have the same problem

What's the solution, please? Anybody know?

Thanks

George_Thomas
Support
Support

This has been reported to Qlik Support and we are currently investigating it

George Thomas
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.