Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AC
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense point layer map

Hi,

We started our first Qlik Sense dashboard with creating a Point Layer Map using Latitude and Longitude and i have below 2 questions here, please let me know if any one has any idea on this.

1. Currently i have Latitude and Longitude insisted of this i want to show the corresponding location names.

2. How to add multiple dimensions on point layer map (ex: currently I am showing unit number as dimension and i want to also add location that way if we mouse over on any point we can see both dimensions)

Thanks,

AC

4 Replies
Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@AC 

1. If you are referring to the label of the point, this can be done by turning on Labels in the appearance section of the point or bubble layer. Then place the field you want to be the displayed as the name in the formula bar. 

2. This can be done in the info bubble section. You will want to click show info bubble and turn off auto. Then you make a multi-dimension info bubble. Multiple lines can be added with '<br>'. Example below.

'Unit: ' & Num(UNITDIMENSION, '#0')
&
'<br>'
&
'Owner: ' & [Owner Field]

Steven_Haught_0-1601584123648.png

AC
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you Steve for your response but I don't see  Label and Info bubble sections under Appearance for Point Layer map. Is your screen shot for the same map? I am using April 2020 version. Please see attached screen shot.

Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@AC 

Click on your layers in that view. Then choose your point layer. Then in options you should have a tool tip option, choose custom and then you can add the measure. 

Steven_Haught_0-1601907757661.png

Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

The "label" is under general and this can be turned on to show in your desired zoom level etc. 

Steven_Haught_1-1601907971584.png