Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

engishfaque
Valued Contributor III

QlikCloud

Dear All,

I have uploaded my qlik sense file over the QlikCloud. It's working fine but the issue is that all the fields are not going to be show.

At a time only 8 fields are visible to the user. If I want to add/show 9th field in an online application then I must be remove one field before to add any one else.

So, please suggest me the solution as I can show all the table fields in one view. I have near about 20 fields in a table layout.

Kind regards,

Ishfaque Ahmed

Tags (1)
5 Replies
engishfaque
Valued Contributor III

Re: QlikCloud

Any update ?

Employee
Employee

Hi Ishfaque -

I think this is a duplicate thread?

In the other thread, Qlik Sense - QlikCloud limited number of fields - I asked if you could attach your .qvf so I can take a look.

Please let us know.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
engishfaque
Valued Contributor III

Dear Mike,

My .qvs file is working fine.

Kind regards,

Ishfaque Ahmed

Employee
Employee

Ishfaque - i noticed this discussion thread has an updated date 2/22 - but the last replies were a few days ago. Do you still require assistance with this?

As I stated in another thread, I uploaded your App to our Qlik Cloud and I was able to see all 25 fields.

Qlik Sense - QlikCloud limited number of fields

You cannot have ALL the fields in one view, that is the limitation of the responsive design. I can check with R&D to see what can be done about this.

Kind Regards

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
engishfaque
Valued Contributor III

Dear Michael,

Thanks. The problem has been resolved.

Kind regards,

Ishfaque Ahmed