5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2015 8:54 AM by Michael Tarallo RSS

Qlik Sense - QlikCloud limited number of fields

ISHFAQUE AHMED

Dear All,

I have uploaded my qlik sense file over the QlikCloud. It's working fine but the issue is that all the fields are not going to be show.

At a time only 8 fields are visible to the user. If I want to add/show 9th field in an online application then I must be remove one field before to add any one else.

So, please suggest me the solution as I can show all the table fields in one view. I have near about 20 fields in a table layout.

Kind regards,

Ishfaque Ahmed

• Re: Qlik Sense - QlikCloud limited number of fields
          Michael Tarallo

Hi Ishfaque,

Can you please upload a screenshot to this thread to see this behavior?

What you are describing, should not be the case. What I believe you are experiencing is the responsive nature of the chart objects. A table object will automatically size itself per the device / screen it is displayed in. If a number of fields cannot be fit in the table, it will show a expansion button that will allow you to see the other fields?

Do you see something like this?

Please let us know.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik