Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

100% Stacked Bar chart with prior month, current month and YTD

I need help to create a 100% stacked bar chart. In the attached excel file I have data for 2016 and 2017.

Prior Month:

The chart should always pick the prior month for the max year. Meaning If the max year is 2017 and max month is Oct then the bar should show Sep-2017.

Current Month:

The chart should always pick the max month for the max year. Meaning If the max year is 2017 and max month is Oct then the bar should show Oct-2017.

YTD:

The chart should always pick the max year. Meaning If the max year is 2017  then the bar should show Jan 2017 to Oct-2017.(Because Oct-2017 is the last month for that year)

I need the bar chart as below:

Exterior-Interior.PNG

Attached sample data and also qlikview doc.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA. Dual() will always shows only interiors which full height for all. So remove that if you want to slab as dynamic. Play around for second one replacement which is divide

Capture.JPG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be like attached?

Capture.JPG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II
Author

I need only 3 stacked bars:

Dimensions:

Monthname(Prod_Date)

Type

Expressions:

Prior month  <------------- It should show count of Prod_ID of Sep-2017)

Current month  <------------- It should show count of Prod_ID of Oct-2017)

YTD  <------------- It should show count of Prod_ID from Jan to Oct-2017)

Hope this is clear.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am sorry, Can you make it diagram in sketch you want too?

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II
Author

Anil,

The screen shot that I attached shows exactly what I want  (Those are the three stacked bars). Is it clear...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Checking ..

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA. Dual() will always shows only interiors which full height for all. So remove that if you want to slab as dynamic. Play around for second one replacement which is divide

Capture.JPG

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II
Author

I will take a look and take it to next level from here.

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please tag me if you want to open new related related same

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II
Author

Anil,

I modified the chart as needed and the final output is attached here.