cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VicSav
Contributor
Contributor

Bubble Chart

I am having trouble developing clear bubble charts.

We are trying to compare price increase % to revenue increase percent.  The chart has several issues

1) Bubbles are too small. How do I increase?

2) Assuming I can increase size of bubble., can I put percent inside bubble?

3) Labels are not readable (too small) or overlap. Is there a way to separate? Should I color code bubbles and put them in a legend?

Bubble Chart in Qliksense.png

3 Replies
kishoreravi1983
Contributor III
Contributor III

In the properties Under Presentation You can increase bubble SizePresentation.PNG

If you want it to be base on Revenue Increase Percentage you can write a Measure for the Bubble SizeSize.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Here is the one

1) Bubbles are too small. How do I increase? - You can increase from

Capture.PNG

2) Assuming I can increase size of bubble., can I put percent inside bubble? - First option is Year but second option we can't build inside the circle hence NO

3) Labels are not readable (too small) or overlap. Is there a way to separate? Should I color code bubbles and put them in a legend? - Probably, You can use Dual with Chr(10) as a work around

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
VicSav
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for all the tips.............back to you shortly as we try these suggestions.