Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vsharma1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Different format between values display on chart and axis

Hi,

I want to display profit values without percentage in below shown combo chart while hovering mouse on profit line however on y axis I want to display profit values in percentage

Attached is the sample data, I am using below formulas 

Revenue= Sum(Revenue)

Profit=Sum(Profit)/Sum(TOTAL Profit)

8 Replies
vsharma1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Capture Proft.JPG

sorry , I could not attach screenshot in my earlier post , above shown is the screenshot of combo chart

I want to display Profit for New York as 0.22 while hovering mouse on profit line

and I want to display Profit values in percentage  on Y axis on right side  

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If you can attach a sample app I think it will be easier for someone to help, as they can play with the settings directly etc. versus trying to mimic and do so otherwise, I suspect this may be why you have not received any responses on this one...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
vsharma1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

attached is the sample qvw

ridone_
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Vsharma,

is this you want to display profit value???  if yes then kindly find the attachment of the qvw

Combo chart.PNG

vsharma1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

sorry, I cannot open qvw due to security reasons. can you please copy paste the solution here or put it in word , image or excel file if content is large    

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

So you cannot open a QVW file but you can open an XLSX?  This does not really make sense, if QVW is a security risk, I would expect the others to be a risk as well, as QVW is no more risky than the others.  If the QVW has macros, you will receive a warning etc. and can choose not to run those etc. to protect from macros running etc.  My other suggestion would be to use a machine not on the network etc. if this is the case, as expecting posters to do the extra steps here is not likely something that is going to happen on a regular basis, so I would say you should find a means to be able to open the files to get what you need from them.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
vsharma1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

I do not have licensed version of Qlikview . I am using the licensed version in office where downloading any file is not allowed

I had uploaded Qlikview file in this post from Qlikview installed on my personal laptop which is not a licensed version.

vsharma1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

can you please attach screenshots from qlikview?