Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.
I am currently having a problem with some documents after moving publisher to another server.
Most of the time everything works fine but sometimes the document distributes without data.
Then when you reload the document again the data comes back.
I have tried :
I have logged this problem with qlikview support but any ideas for debugging this problem would be great.
I think this question might have been solved.
Someone had started up the Distribution Service on the server that the documents where being published to.
I have disabled this service now.
So I think the document that was published was being reloaded and because there is no loadscript in the published document no data was being loaded.
I will be keeping an eye on these documents and hopefully giving qlikview support the good news in the morning so they don't have to webex onto our servers.
Also I am on holiday next week so it will please the other qlikview developer to have this problem resolved.
View solution in original post
Closed the qlikview support call.
I will update this discussion if the problem returns.
Hopefully it will save some others from wasting there time if they get the same problem.