Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to make automatic graphs on selected data

Hi to all!,

I am trying to allow Qlikview to automatically create grphs on data coming out of a selection; more in detail I have a field "Coutry" another "Destination Country" another is "Sales" and the last one is "Products" . Every country has different destination countries and different products and I am trying to let QV draw automatically for every country a group of sales graphs for each destination country with the product detail (if I create a unique graph there are too many columns and it is unreadable!).

Is it possible to set QV in order to have a single graph per country automatically?

Many thanks for your help!!!

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You may want to look into using 'Trellis' charts, available as option on dimension tab in the chart properties for e.g. a bar chart. This will draw a graph per dimension value.

Not applicable
Author

Ok, this is good, now QW automatically creates a graph per destination country, but the small graphs contained in the framebox are non readable as well....Is there any way of creating a single graph per single destination country with its own properties (scale of measure etc.)?

Thanks!!