Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lukasrubner
Contributor
Contributor

Pivot Table with conditional formatting for different KPIs that is unaffected by selections

Hell Everyone,

I am trying to create a table containing different formats (Whole numbers and percentages). This table also should not be affected by selections in a specific dimension (Sampletable attached).

I currently have a solution where my expression consists of an If statement like this:

IF(KPI = KPI1 OR KPI = KPI3 OR KPI = KPI4, num(expression,'#.'), num(expression, '#.##%'))

This does work as long as I do not select a KPI (needed in another part of the App). However, once I do select a KPI the formatting condition is ignored and all KPIs formatted according to the selection.

Is there a way to prevent that from happening?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, try adding {1} to ignore selctions, also macth can be easier to manage than adding 'ors':
If(Match(Only({1} KPI), 'KPI1','KPI3','KPI4'), num(expression,'#.'), num(expression, '#.##%'))

Only() returns the same value, is only used to apply set analysis ({1}).

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rubenmarin

Hi, try adding {1} to ignore selctions, also macth can be easier to manage than adding 'ors':
If(Match(Only({1} KPI), 'KPI1','KPI3','KPI4'), num(expression,'#.'), num(expression, '#.##%'))

Only() returns the same value, is only used to apply set analysis ({1}).