Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Previous month of current quarter as the current quarter

Hi,

I’m totally new to QlikView, trying to build a chart and need help. I did some research in the community and found a similar issue but mine is little different. I was able to make it to work to certain extent by using the post on community and need some help with the 2nd part of the issue.

The requirement is I need to plot a chart which displays last month of every quarter for example for Q1-2017 it should be Mar-2017, Q2-Jun 2017 and for current quarter it should be the previous month. Basically there will be data only till to the previous month of current quarter (for Q3-2017 data is there only till July-2017). Ideally need to display in the current quarter till to the max date data is available.

Last month of every quarter for example for Q1-2017 it should be Mar-2017, Q2-Jun 2017-This part is working and need help with current quarter data.

In the current quarter as in the attached excel and qvw there is data for July-2017 this is displayed correctly on the monthly chart but not on the quarterly chart. Basically july-2017 data should be displayed as Q3-2017.  Please help me in solving this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Harini

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Tresesco,

Thank you so much  i'm testing the app with my data, will update once done.

My responses were not posted immediately they are sending for moderator approval and it’s talking 8-10 hrs. to post my responses.

Harini

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much Tresesco.

Thanks,

Harini