Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload of .qvw file is failed

hi every one

i have a .qvw file and scheduled reload of this file daily , today reload of my file is failed

i don't know why my file's reload is failed.

where i see the cause of this problem ?

can any one help me ?

Best Regards

Hamide

6 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Open your Qlik Document.

Go to Document properties and on general tab Select Generate log file as highlighted in below image.

Reload again and if it fails look at the document log file generated in the same location as that of your QlikView application.

Hopefully you will find something their.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

thanks

when i manually reload , it is ok , but in qmc it is shows :

reload of file is failed

maxgro
MVP
MVP

You should post the document log of the server; you find the document log in the same folder of the .qvw on the server (not on your desktop) where you made the reload.

The document log has the same name of the .qvw and a .log suffix.

If there isn't a document log, enable (as suggested in previous post) and reload, then look aat the end of the log, the error is usually there or post the log.

Sometimes you can also find info in the task log: first tab of the QMC, upper right, show task detail, log.....

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

You need to share task log and document logs.

Regards

ASHFAQ

avinashelite

please share the .log file so that we could help you in identifying the error

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

One of the reason could be that you might be using the Section Access in your application.

If so, then you must specify the Administrator username and password(which you have specified in Section Access) in QMC while scheduling the Task.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!