Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III

Suppress Null within expression

Hi,

I need to suppress the null value with in the expression.

Below is the logic i'm using

Logic: num(Sum(COMPLETE_MTD_NEW)/Sum(aggr(Sum(TOTAL_CONTRACTS_MAY1ST_NEW),A7AACD)),'##.00')*100

Thanks,.

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not sure what you mean when you say suppress null values in the expression? When you use this expression you see null values?

nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny,

Please find below imageUntitled1.png

In the above image the trend line indicates cumulative count (MTD) and the bar chart indicates daily count, here the trend line for location 027 has data as it is MTD but for daily the count for location 027 is zero.

As we have used 2 charts to get the above requirement by making transparency of 1st chart which having bar and line trend and to get the horizontal values on top of bar we have used trendline in the 2nd bar chart.

So, because of the null data for daily the values on top of the bar are slightly not alligned.

Thanks,..

sunny_talwar

I kind of understand what the issue is, but would it be possible to share a sample to have a closer look at this and try out few things?

Digvijay_Singh

You may have tried but just to confirm did you try to get the values in the 1st chart itself, having expression with values on data points without bar and line.