Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cristianj23a
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

slipper object get maximum date

Hello,
I am filtering the dates through a sliding object and in this case I filter from the minimum date until May 2018.
When I do I get the correct amount, since I aim to show the largest amount to the maximum date selected and in this case I get the amounts after May 2018.

Captura.PNG

For example in the image above shows the correct amounts, but when I select a "Préstamo", the value of the amounts changes and that is because the maximum date changes and the goal is to show the amounts after the maximum date selected in the slider, regardless of whether you perform any other filter.

Captura.PNG

I attach the qvw.
Greetings.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/cristianjorge/
Do not forget to mark as "Accepted Solution" the comment that resolves the doubt.
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this

Sum( {<%OPERACIÓN={'PRESTAMOS'},MesAño, Fecha. = {"$(='>' & Date(Max({<Préstamo>}Fecha), 'DD/MM/YYYY') & '<=' & '31/12/9999')"},Cuenta.=,Rubros=,[Centro Coste],[Cl Documento]-={'Y1'}>}  [Importe USD])

View solution in original post

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

Try this

Sum( {<%OPERACIÓN={'PRESTAMOS'},MesAño, Fecha. = {"$(='>' & Date(Max({<Préstamo>}Fecha), 'DD/MM/YYYY') & '<=' & '31/12/9999')"},Cuenta.=,Rubros=,[Centro Coste],[Cl Documento]-={'Y1'}>}  [Importe USD])