This article covers the details of how to license a Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows server with a Signed License Key (SLK).
About the Signed License Key:
- It replaces the 16 digits license key and control number.
- It is a JSON Web token.
- It uses secure communication, HTTPS://
To apply a Signed License Key, a secure network connection is required to be established: A signed license key requires connectivity to license.qlikcloud.com. See List of IP Addresses behind license.qlikcloud.com and lef.qliktech.com for details.
It can establish in any of the security scenarios below:
All nodes in a Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows on-premise multi node environment need access to the license server.
How to apply the license:
- You receive the Signed License Key via email after a successful purchase
- Launch the Qlik Sense Management Console
- If not immediately prompted for a license, go to License Management
- Open Site License in the menu to the right
- Paste in your full key. Thi sis the JSON token you received in the email.
- Click Apply
If you're looking for additional information about other products, licenses, or license pricing, we've compiled a list of the most commonly referenced material:
How do I license....?
Looking for pricing information?