Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. READ MORE

QlikView Send to Excel exports do not show Selection Status in Qlik Cloud

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andreas_Giesbrecht

QlikView Send to Excel exports do not show Selection Status in Qlik Cloud

Last Update:

May 10, 2023 5:13:04 AM

Updated By:

Sonja_Bauernfeind

Created date:

Jul 22, 2022 8:21:41 AM

Please note that the feature "On BIFF Exports" in the User Preferences under the "Export" tab in the QlikView Desktop is not supported in the Qlik Cloud, due to this limitation "Send to Excel" exports do not show the expected "Selection Status" in the exported file from Qlik Cloud.

The information in this article is provided as-is and to be used at own discretion. Depending on tool(s) used, customization(s), and/or other factors ongoing support on the solution below may not be provided by Qlik Support.

Comments
stevend
Contributor
Contributor

Is there an update to this or a way to make the QlikView->QlikCloud show selections on export yet?

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Let me look into this for you. Though I believe this may need an idea/feature request. Will let you know, though!

All the best,
Sonja 

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @stevend I can confirm that this remains a limitation, but we do have an active idea open for this which you can vote on. This link should take you there and allow you to vote for it. It may prompt you to log in.

All the best,
Sonja 

stevend
Contributor
Contributor

@Sonja_Bauernfeind thanks so much. I'll try to get logged in there and vote for it.

Version history
Last update:
‎2023-05-10 05:13 AM
Updated by: