Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

As part of our ongoing SaaS product roadmap, we are excited to announce the launch of Qlik Sense Business, our newest SaaS offering designed to help groups and teams collaborate on analytics and make faster data-driven decisions.

Is this the same as Qlik Sense Cloud Business?

No, and it’s not just a name change, either. Qlik Sense Business is a new, enhanced offering with more capabilities that groups and teams can use to build and share apps for greater discoveries.
Qlik Sense Business runs on Qlik Cloud Services, our cloud-native, Kubernetes-based SaaS platform that also hosts Qlik Sense Enterprise.  Qlik Sense Business users will now benefit from the same speed, performance, and availability as our enterprise SaaS users. Additionally, Qlik Sense Business also shares the same enhanced and redesigned user interface, cloud hub, and management console as Qlik Sense Enterprise on Qlik Cloud Services.

Qlik Sense Business users benefit from:

•  Full Qlik Sense analytics capabilities, including the Associative Engine
•  All of Qlik’s latest augmented intelligence capabilities, including insight suggestions
•  Drag-and-drop app creation and fully interactive apps
•  A personal space to create your own content and share with anyone you wish
•  Five shared spaces where your team members can do-develop and share apps
•  Direct data connectivity to over 40 data sources
•  Automated data refreshes

The global roll out of Qlik Sense Business is underway. Be one of the first by to start your 30-day trial now. You will be able to create your tenant in minutes, and begin creating and sharing apps immediately – all without any downloads or installations. 

Currently a Qlik Sense Cloud Business user?

Stay tuned for upcoming details next months. We’ll tell you how you can migrate from Qlik Sense Cloud Business and subscribe to Qlik Sense Business. You’ll also be eligible for a limited-time offer savings when you migrate your existing cloud subscription.

120 Comments
MohamedELH
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dear,

Here are some questions about QS Business:
1) meaning and difference between "Shared Spaces (with user control)" and "Managed Spaces"?
2) can we manage via QMC the time-out as it does often happen that the page reaches the time-out?

Kind Regards,

Mohamed.

0 Likes
RyanConrad
Employee
Employee
Hello; yes this is correct. Qlik Sense Business does not have the Professional and Analyzer user type roles. That permissions and capability governance only exists with Qlik Sense Enterprise.
0 Likes
MohamedELH
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your answer. To ensure my understanding: 

If I want to invite a user to QS Business so that he can see and explore the reporting I have built for the dpt, then :

* I send an invitation and I need then to buy a license for the  invited user;

* To restrict his access, I can only restrict his access to an application for example.

I then must ask him not to go into the "data layer". Is that right? Are there other restrictions capabilities?

If you have more information about the QMC from QS Business, can you please share?

Kind Regards,

Mohamed.

0 Likes
masha7711
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have 2 issues with QSB.

1- I cannot delete a user. The only option is to be diabled but am I still paying for the disabled user?

2- I can't attach any files to my app and I cannot create a path to my computer to get the data from. I currently don't use any connectors.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Masha

0 Likes
harm_dataspark
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi all, just noticed that the document with used IP-addresses is available. It contains the addresses for all regions: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/LoadData/connect-data-so...

0 Likes
Varshanm
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Something small, When designing a sheet and you make that sheet public you don't get a pop saying the sheet has been made public. You have to drop down again and check if the sheet has been in fact made public.

Regards

Varsh

0 Likes
rodrigo_dittric
Contributor III
Contributor III

@Josh_Good 

@JoeParkerQlik 

Could you give me some Qlik support email to help me with any issues I posted in previous posts?

I really don't know how other customers are living with this!

Please kindly review my previous posts, impossible to migrate to client with these issues.

atleasttwocharacterslong
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi! I can't login to my QSB enviroment from any other device than that one what I used when I first time logged in? So I can log in with my laptop, but for example I can't log in with my phone or my other computer. It doesn't depend on the internet connection because I have tested it every way (both in same wifi, other in cellural etc.) I believe this is somehow connected to the device? Can you help me out? Kindly, ALTCL

0 Likes
atleasttwocharacterslong
Contributor II
Contributor II

Oh, and I have also tested this via different web browsers with and without incognito mode and completely fresh install. So it seems to be linked to the device. 

0 Likes
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi @rodrigo_dittric 

You can contact our support team through the support portal.

https://support.qlik.com/

-Josh

Qlik

0 Likes