Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adam-Jacobs
Employee
Employee

QS Federal Workshop - Beginners (version Apr 2019)

I encourage everyone to attend this beginners workshop live, but if you can't or if you wanted to run through the exercises again, here is a link to download the materials you need, including the apps, the data, and the instructions: 

Download the Workshop Materials Here

A few notes:

1. This is designed for Qlik Sense April 2019 and is a Beginners workshop.

2. The .zip file must be extracted and saved in a location accessible by Qlik Sense.

3. The apps must be imported into Qlik Sense, this requires admin assistance if you are working from Enterprise, or following these steps for Desktop.

4. Streams will work differently in your environment than in the instructions.  Do not publish the apps to a stream if you are working from Enterprise.

5. If you are a partner who would like to conduct this workshop, please reach out to me for set up instructions.

1 Reply
Danny_Langley
Employee
Employee

Also, to make life easier we've put together a recorded version of the in-person workshop that we do around the beltway. Feel free to follow along using the video. Here's a link to my blog post with details about the recording.