Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gns6543
Contributor
Contributor

502 / 504 Error from Add Row to Table

Hi all,

I currently utilize Copy data from Qlik Sense straight table to an Excel sheet to download data into the Excel file.

When the automation process runs, it runs perfectly fine and generates the Excel file, but occasionally I get a 502 Error from Add Row to Table process.

Can anyone explain why I encounter this issue and how to resolve it?

gns6543_0-1684769801031.png

gns6543_0-1684770194026.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @gns6543 

The 502 / 504 error is from the Microsoft Excel API side due to some temporary server outage.

More details can be found here

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @gns6543 

The 502 / 504 error is from the Microsoft Excel API side due to some temporary server outage.

More details can be found here

Thanks

gns6543
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi AfeefaTk,

Thanks for your answer.

If this error happens, I want to set a condition to reload the automation process again.

I've been researching some videos on using condition blocks, but I can't find anything related to this error.

Do you know what value I need to put in the condition block if 502/503/504 error happens?

gns6543_0-1684864733613.png

AfeefaTk
Support
Support

Hi @gns6543 

You can add an error formula in the condition block to check the error status.

Something like this: { $.state.addRowToTable.error.response.status }

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_QlikAutomation/working-with-...

Please take a look at the section: 'Catching errors' in the above link.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Afeefa TK

sahikha56
Contributor
Contributor

The web browser uses browsing data from past sessions to load up your QuickBooks page. QuickBooks Online is essentially a website just like any other. And on that website it will store data for your next session so that it can load up faster. If for some reason we do an update or chrome does an update or we have to refresh our systems after an outage, then that data will become corrupt triggering an error whenever you go to login.

JJSploit