cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olenedderhoff
Contributor II
Contributor II

Automate Transformtation of Sharepoint Excel-File to pdf-File

I have new excel files in a SharePoint folder that I want to turn into pdf documents weekly. I found multiple solutions for this problem in this forum, however none of them seem to be working, due to the structure of my Sharepoint Folder. For the necessary "Get File Download Url" I need a drive Id and an Item Id. I tried to get there in a loop of List Sites and List Drives From Site, however the folder of my files is not at the top of any of my sites, but deeper down in the folder structure: rootsite/shared documents/my folder

Is there another way to access the drive id of my folder and loop through every item in this folder and turn it into a pdf?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@olenedderhoff If you need just Excel to PDF, Why you need Qlik sense rather you can try externally right. How to Create PDF from Excel using Power Automate - Enjoy SharePoint

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@olenedderhoff If you need just Excel to PDF, Why you need Qlik sense rather you can try externally right. How to Create PDF from Excel using Power Automate - Enjoy SharePoint

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful