Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mervin
Contributor
Contributor

Automation Report Error -- Help

Hello,

I received the follow error twice over the weekend.

mervin_0-1656322551369.png

My automated reports worked fine before this weekend. And its working again after I ran the report manually again( I did not change anything else ).

Is there a specific reason that the automated report failed? I would like to know if its something i can fix so that this does not happen in the future.

Kind Regards

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Hi @mervin , can you please contact support to log this issue.  

If you are running a report automation that runs a report cycle you may find it helpful to introduce an exception routine so that your entire automation can execute and you can trap any errors (on single report calls).  

To do this in your Generate Report Block you can use the Settings and set the On Error drop down to Continue Automation and report errors.  I have attached my (primitive) exception routine here, no doubt the community can create more advanced routines that make use of DB, Audit trails, etc.  Hope that helps.  

Frank_S
Support
Support

@mervin

How many users can create or perform reloads on this app?

Was anyone else performing test or reloads over the weekend? 

Or perhaps you can check (if you are the shared space owner and or the tenant admin) the number of reload schedules that are associated with the source application use for your report. You should only need 1.

I've had similar behavior in the past when attempting to execute reloads manually in succession.

Kind regards.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!