cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrankC
Creator
Creator

Embedding Table to Email

I would like to embed a straight table to the email using automation.  I am able to send the email, but in the body of the email I am seeing Array.  I have tried to use a different email connector, but that output looks like this

[[{"GL Account":"Acc Rent","Actual Revenue":"$2,512,008","Budgeted

The users do not want an attachment.  The tables need to be embedded in the body of the email

Any suggestions?

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peachman97
Partner - Contributor III

Hey

if you set the type of the 'send email' block to html, you can attached html into your email body. so you could use various loop blocks to create the html for the table in a variable and then attached the variable into the email body.

Peachman97_0-1703002817511.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Peachman97

Hey

if you set the type of the 'send email' block to html, you can attached html into your email body. so you could use various loop blocks to create the html for the table in a variable and then attached the variable into the email body.

Peachman97_0-1703002817511.png

FrankC
Creator
Creator
Author

I ended up doing a little bit of both  adding HTML tags to the variable as well as adding some HTML tags to the email body.  Seemed to do the trick, but it is a lot of work if you have multiple tables that are needed in the email.